As a valued Jack Ingram Motors customer, your safety is our top priority. Our goal is to ensure that both our customers and employees are safe as we continue to maintain normal in-store operational hours. As a result, we will continue to monitor the situation and relay any crucial updates regarding our business operations to you as we navigate this global event together. Please visit the CDC website for the latest developments on COVID-19.
As precautionary measures, Jack Ingram Motors has increased our normal cleaning processes and has added new measures to help protect our customers and employees. These steps include:
- Extra cleaning of restrooms and other public areas
- Modifications to our food and drink amenities to feature only wrapped/sealed items
- We have implemented a no handshake rule until further notice
- Frequent cleaning of entry points, doors, and door hardware
- Disinfecting steering wheels, door handles, and gear shifters on arriving customer vehicles
If your vehicle is in need of service, we offer complimentary pickup and delivery within the River Region plus offer Contactless Service Experience including
Express “Touch-Free” Check – In
- Schedule in Advance online or call one of our stores
- Option to have a Service Consultants come out to you so there is no need to get out of your car.
- Night drop box available
Express” Touch-Free” Check-Out
- Screen to Screen Communications to keep you updated on your vehicle’s status by email, phone, and/or text.
- Skip the cashier. Pay online or by phone
- Quick Pick Up - Let us know when you’re on your way and your car will be sanitized and waiting in the Service Drive.
We care about our customers above all else, and it is a privilege to continue to serve you. Thank you for being a part of the Jack Ingram Motors family.